Newgrounders: Twerkalypse! Newgrounders: Twerkalypse!

is this all original art and everything? if so bravo sir, bravo!

StaticSkull responds:

No its not.

Tappy Beta Tappy Beta

it said i lost but it was still going :(

ExedysInteractive responds:

This is a glitch that we can't fix as it's to do with the programming language we use but you can click on play again to continue the game.

Golden Cargo Block Golden Cargo Block

really cool! maybe make it so you dont slide off when your on the block when going vertical, and I dont really like the box it's self. maybe it could be a magic carpet or nimbus or something? anyway super duper awesome game!

Jonnill responds:

He's supposed to stay on the block, but some codes have been disabled right when i was going to upload, I'm trying to fix that right now. Thanks for the feedback!

Escape the Ice Dungeon Escape the Ice Dungeon

pretty cool, i like the sliding ice factor, it allows for some cool speedy tricks. plz change the color of the spikes to be back outlined so we can see them better!

Xmas Ball Shooter Xmas Ball Shooter

nice work d00d! love bust a move, this was a nice throw back for the holidays!

Pierret Pierret

not bad! i played it for longer than i play most games under judgement. couldn't score past 3 though... i suck.

Ideas:
less abysmal of a back ground, i mean the music was super happy go lucky, the bird was calm cool and collected at all times, and it looks like we are in a rusted hell dimension in doom or quake. I say either change the bird to be all sketched out and tweaky and make the music more frantic and fast OR make the backround more natural and the spikes could be like some de-forestation machine or something.

MrUnecht responds:

Thanks, will try to change it to make it better :)

Pumpkin Mania Pumpkin Mania

sick power ups! work on the art in my opinion. :(

PrincessNinjato responds:

Okay, I'll work on them.
Thank you for playing.

Dragon Ball VS Naruto CR: Vegeta Dragon Ball VS Naruto CR: Vegeta

Holy Shit

House House

nothing short of brilliant! The lights switching on and off triggering a change in music really made this one for me!

Pain in the Azz Pain in the Azz

this is harder than a souls game. i cant score more than 8. neat idea!

damnbadgames responds:

Perhaps we should lower the difficulty, what do you think?